It’s the day after Thanksgiving. How do you feel?
- Do you feel like you can’t move fast?
- Do you feel like you are ready to rock n’ roll?
- Do you feel like walking around the mall? Just walk, not shopping.
- If you went to the mall, did you have to walk 3 miles from where you parked?
- After walking around the mall, doing some window shopping, were you hungry?
- Whatever you are going today, make sure you take advantage of everything going on around you.
- Smiling faces
- People laughing
- Smells of delicious foods in the court
- Meeting friends as you are walking around
- Seeing the holidays through children eyes. Their expressions make you feel like a kid again.
Have a great day! Hope
A Sad Day
February 15, 2017 was a sad day for me and my son.
Our girl Ginger “Mae” passed away. Tears are welling up in my eyes as I type this. She was such a joy.
Who was Ginger “Mae”? She was a very talkative calico cat. And I do mean talkative. She was a true “diva”.
When I would come home she would be running right to me, say “okay let’s go” and would start walking down the hallway.
Then there were days I would be leaving for an appointment and she would be right by the door, saying hurry, hurry, I’m ready for my walk. Her tone was unbelievable. She would look out the door, then look at me, then would say it’s time to walk me down the hallway. Move it! Move it! Move it! So off we would go. Then she would hear something and all of a sudden she was racing back to our place, turning her head to make sure I was right behind her.
When my son came home from work, she heard his key, her ears would perk up, she went flying off the bed, stop in front of him and she would start talking to him – “what took you so long to get home?”
Her looks would make you laugh, cry, smile.
Everyone was in tears that day at her doctors office.
Fresh air on the balcony!
Really aren’t you done taking pictures?
Thank you everyone for all your love, thoughts, prayers. The caring moments you sent to Tom and I will always be remembered.