Christmas is coming and getting closer. Milo is rambunctious today! All of a sudden he spotted a pack of gum on the table. He hopped up and took his one paw like a hockey player hitting a puck and it went flying to the floor. Of course Milo went flying so he could keep playing hockey with the gum. For some reason Milo loves to play hockey with his paw with stuff, no matter what it is.
Right now he is roaming around looking at things to knock over because I’m on the computer and not giving him much attention. OOPS! There goes my stuff off my filing bin.
Warning Milo is in a hockey playing mood today!
Let me go looking to see what ended up on the floor this time!
Have a great day! Hope
- Are you full of energy today?
- Powering up for your game today?
- Stretching you muscles?
- Testing your bat?
- Testing the bowling lanes?
- Testing the field?
- Hope is checking that the tennis net is at the correct height!
- Abby is checking the height of the ping pong net!She plays a mean game.
- Spiking the volley ball over the net.
- Watch the puck will go straight into the net. YES!! He did it again!
- Abby: There she goes! Will she make it to the end for a goal? Go Hope Go!!!!
- Have a great day! Hope
- Pictures from Bing.com & Graphics Factory.com
- PS: The only way I would make it to the end of the soccer field or finish a tennis game is if I had a double!