Are you extraordinary?
Are your friends, relatives, neighbors, co-workers extraordinary?
What is an extraordinary being?
And no I do not mean a being like E. T. (Extra-Terrestail)
Let me rephase that sentence – do you know an extraordinary person?
If you do have you ever said anything to them?
Wrote them a little note?
Entered them to win an award for what they do?
Have you ever just said thank you for something you noticed they did for someone else?
Have a great day! Hope
Clip Art from Bing.com
Extraordinary (Bing.com clip art picture) representing “positive” words from AzpazazBunch.com
PS: Thank you for reading my blogs!
Hi Everyone! Hope all is well.
- Climbing to the top of that Mt. Everest,
- Climbing the stairs at work, the elevators broke,
- Climbing into the space shuttle,
- Climbing out of the space shuttle,
- Climbing the corporate ladder,
- Look at that crazy color ivy climbing up walls of that house,
- Could you imagine yourself climbing up the ladder to trim that crazy color ivy?
- Look at her climbing the stairs to receive her award,
- How many times have you climbed the stairs for exercise?
- Be cautious when climbing up those old, old, creaky steps in Auntie Leaky’s house.
Have a great day! HERS
Pictures from Bing.com & Graphics Factory.com