I bet you are thinking I’m going to talk about yarn that I knit with.
You are incorrect!
My mistake on the title. I should have put Yarn Tellers (storytellers).
Can you think of any yarn tellers?
Why is storytelling important?
Storytelling describes the social and cultural activity of sharing stories, sometimes with improvisation, theatrics, or embellishment. Every culture has its own stories or narratives, which are shared as a means of entertainment, education, cultural preservation or instilling moral values. Crucial elements of stories and storytelling include plot, characters and narrative point of view.
The term “storytelling” can refer in a narrow sense specifically to oral storytelling and also in a looser sense to techniques used in other media to unfold or disclose the narrative of a story.
Disambiguation Storytelling may also refer to:
- Storytelling (film), a 2001 film directed by Todd Solondz featuring original music by Belle & Sebastian
- Storytelling (Belle & Sebastian album), an album by Belle & Sebastian, soundtrack to the film
- Storytelling (Jean-Luc Ponty album), an album by jazz-fusion artist Jean-Luc Ponty
- Storytelling (Fred Frith album), an album by English guitarist Fred Frith
- Storytelling System, a role-playing game system
I learned something new today, how about you?
Have a great day! Hope
Quotes from BrainyQuote.com
Information from Wikipedia.org
Clip Art from Bing.com