- Abby: Have you seen Nins today?
- Me: No. I did see her yesterday.
- Abby: She’s from another planet.
- Me: Ah! You mean she acts like she’s from another plant, right?
- Abby: NO! She is from another planet. I’m not kidding you. I happen to see her in a mirror and she actually took her face off and ????
- Me: Abby are you okay? Come on Abby, take a sip of water. Let me get a damp cloth for you forehead. Here you go, how do you feel now?
- Abby: I need a triple martini with twenty (20) olives, instead of water!
- Me: So what did you see?
- Abby: Here’s a picture – enjoy!
- Me: Wait! That’s Yvonne DeCarlo from the Munsters. She’s a famous actress and she played in many movies, not just the Munsters.
- Now if you saw this face on Nins, then I would have to agree.
- Abby: Wait! You need glasses. That’s Fred Gwynne from the Munsters. He’s a famous actor and played in many movies, not just the Munsters.
It’s not the looks of a person in this world or any other world (planet), it’s what inside the person that counts.
Have a great day! Hope
PS: Halloween is just around the corner.
- Definition help from The Free Dictionary.com
- Pictures from Bing.com & Graphics Factory.com