Grainy to me is when someone offers you a treat they just took out of the oven, and…..
- NINS: Want to try my new treats? They just came out of the oven,
- ME: Let me try one, they smell delicious! Took one bite and thought I was eating bird food, it was so grainy.
- NINS: Would you like something to drink with it?
- ME: As I’m trying to get my bite to one side of my mouth to speak. Yes! Yes! Yes! Coffee, tea, milk, what ever is close to me.
- NINS: So how do you like them?
- ME: Just give me a moment.
- ME: My moment is over and what do I say????
- NINS: Come on! Come on! You drank about a quart of ice tea.
- ME: Well not bad at first. Then something “grainy” started growing in my mouth.
- NINS: Really! Are you sure it’s just not you?
- ME: Did you try one? If not, I suggest you try one before passing anymore out.
- NINS: You are always so critical of what I bake. Here goes taking a bite.
- ME: Then all of a sudden a ton of grains came flying out of NINS mouth. She took a drink of my ice tea, (good thing she made a gallon of it), tried to talk and she couldn’t. I ran to get her more ice tea and she was finally able to say something.
- NINS: Thank you for saving my life and saving me from embarrassment if I passed them out at my party. I could just see all this “grainy” stuff flying through the air.
Have a great day! Hope