Do you have moxie?
What is moxie?
Well let me tell you – you are full of energy, pep, courage, determination, know-how, and much, much, much, much more! So there!
Did you ever bite your tongue before you said something to someone? Now if you said no, I would have to say, think again. I know I have and thank goodness I did. Or better yet instead of biting my tongue I stuffed a lollipop in my mouth which helped! Plus taste great.
It’s very interesting how many people just keep going on, and don’t realize how many friends they have lost over the years. Would you say this person has moxie?
No moxie for them just ignorance.
So let’s get with it and stir up some moxie!!!!
Is there an age limit? Yes! You must be 51 and older.
In fact the older the better! Seniors get to have more moxie as their get older!
We have earned that right. Of course we do follow courteous rules.
- You younger ones from 1 year to 50 years, sorry you have to hold it in for awhile. Once you reach 51 years you can start letting loose. A little, little, loose.
- you have to have finesse,
- the art of knowing who, when, what, where, why you want to be moxie,
- don’t spoil your moxie before it’s your time,
- Most important your moxie should be respectable, not degrading, vengeful, insulting, slanderous.
This is my moxie for today. I wonder how much moxie I will have tomorrow.
Have a great day! Hope