I don’t believe it. Toothbrush! I went to the dentist today and had my teeth cleaned and received a dental pouch which included – A – TOOTHBRUSH!
Now what do you think of that?
- Toothbrush is a instrument that cleans your teeth,
- Toothbrush is a instrument that massages your gums,
- Toothbrush is a instrument that should be used 2 (two) to 3 (three) times a day,
- Toothbrush is a instrument that should be replaced at least every 3 (three) months,
- Toothbrush is a instrument that should be replaced when you start feeling better after a battle with flu, cold, sinus infections, etc.
- Toothbrush is a instrument that can be used for other uses I’ve heard of;
- scrubbing in-between tiles
- scrubbing in-between hard spaces that a sponge or rag can’t reach
- cleaning a skate board (Windex & old toothbrush)
- remove grime from a bike chain using 2 (two) toothbrushes
- make shift paint brush
Have a great day! Hope
- Pictures and Quotes from Bing.com
- Skate board, bike chain & paint brush from https://www.instructables.com