Hello! Hello! Everyone!
I was so drained, thirsty, dry mouth, skin burnt for being in that sun that I had an illusion 10 big life guard hunks came to same me. BOY! What an ILLUSION!!!!
- Watch carefully what I’m doing,
- You pick a card,
- Look at it, show it to a couple of your friends, put it back in the deck,
- Watch, watch, watch! Is this your card?
- Yes it is!
- That’s what I call a card illusion.
- ME: Went to the art museum to see the latest works of one of my artist friends. All of a sudden I noticed that as I moved away the eyes were following me.
- NINS: I think you need new glasses.
- ME: No I don’t and I don’t think you know an illusion when you see one!
- NINS: Really! Then why hasn’t anyone else spotted it?
- ME: They have no imagination like you!!!! Which means you wouldn’t know an illusion even if you saw one.
- NINS: WELL! You have a lot of nerve. You think you are so smart that, that, that – Oh My Gosh! I just saw the illusion in the painting over there.
- ME: GREAT! Now you know what to look for.
Have a great day! HERS