Hello! Hello! Everyone!
What a word! Imaginary = imagination = unreal = illusory = made-up = fictional. There are many, many more “synonyms”.
How do you feel about imagination?
- How do I feel?
- without imagination we wouldn’t have traveled to the moon
- without imagination we wouldn’t have the greatest comic developers, i.e. Marvel, D.C. Comics, Dark Horse, Image, IDW. These are the most popular. I even had to look up IDW they now have Doctor Who, A-Team, Star Trek, Transformers, G. I. Joe.
- without imaginary friends we wouldn’t have great fairy tales
- artists don’t always use what they see, they add items that are imaginary to them
- developers of imaginary characters in movies
- Mathematics use involving or containing imaginary numbers
- bloggers (that’s us) open up new worlds to people over all the world.
I can go on and on and on and on! Not everyone has an imaginary/imagination they only see things they can see, touch, hear. Over the eons for me I have only found a few that have an imagination. And that’s sad.
Have a great day! HERS
PS: Great Job Bloggers!