Hi everyone! Hope all is well. Happy Friday!
Gray or Grey – that is the question?
They both have the same meanings:
- of the color, gray
- tending toward gray, blue-gray eyes, dull in color
- having the hair gray: hoary
- clothed in gray
- lacking cheer or brightness in mood, outlook, style, or flavor;also : dismal, gloomy a gray day
- prosaically ordinary: dull, uninteresting the boring, gray dullness of government — P. J. O’Rourke
- having an intermediate and often vaguely defined position, condition, or character an ethically gray area
All I have to say is the weather here in Chicago, IL USA, has changed from sunny to gray or grey depending on which way you like to spell it.
Have a great day! HERS
Definitions from Merriam-Webster.com