Skip to content
Hi Everyone! Hope all is well.
Happy Friday. Don’t forget tomorrow is Earth Day!
- What measures are you going to do for Earth Day?
- Will you recycle bottles?
- Will you separate glass & plastic items?
- Will you take specific items to places that handles electric, PC, computer cords?
- Will you take your old phones where a company recycles them?
- Will you keep measuring amounts of what you have recycle over the year?
- Will you have your friends, neighbors, relatives measure their items?
- All of you might be surprised at the end of the year what all your measurements add up to. You might think well that’s not enough.
BUT the earth will smile if just one (1) plastic bottle is recycled!!!!
Ask your friends, relatives, neighbors, your town, city, state, country, lakes, ponds, oceans what recycling means to them????
Thank you & have a great day! HERS