Hi everyone! Hope all is well.
So what’s up with you?
- Have you been tenacious lately?
- What is your latest tenacious comment?
- Push! Push! Push! What the heck? This stuff is suppose to stick right away and the hook will stay there for 50 years.
- It was so sad when I saw her holding on so tightly to his hand before he passed away. The memories they have from seventy-five (75) years of marriage.
- OM Gosh! Look! That girl is not going to move an inch for that bully. Bravo to her! It’s about time someone stood up to that kid.
- I’m trying so hard to keep our school group together for our semi-annual lunch. It’s getting difficult since some of us have moved, getting older – of course we thing of ourselves as getting better! We still get out to the dance floor at least once a month. Talk about moves, we still got them.
Have a great day! HERS
Definitions for The Free Dictionary.com