Hi everyone! Hope all is well.
This word is really short but means a lot:
Money denominations in America: Ten pennies = .10¢ (dime). Ten dimes = $1.00 dollar and I can go on & on.
- Ten is used in binary
- Ten is used in decimal
- Ten the atomic number of neon
- Ten for “Ten” Commandments
- Ten plagues of Egypt
- Ten in American football is the depth of yards of the end zone
- Ten is the highest score in the Olympics
- Ten name of move by Blake Edwards back in 1979
- Ten number of official inkblots Rorschach inkblot test
- Ten known as “Ten” Downing Street or Number 10 headquarters of Government of the United Kingdom and the official residence and office of the First Lord of the Treasury, a post which, for much of the 18th and 19th centuries and invariably since 1905, has been held by the Prime Minister.
WOW! A little bit of everything.
Have a great day! HERS
PS: Forgot Ten “lords of leaping”